Covid-19 - We're still with you. We continue to open and deliver orders
We're still with you. We continue to open and deliver orders
Given the situation caused by the Covid-19 we want to report the following:
- Our store continues to open and working normally.
- You can place your order without any problem. All products listed as available and stocked are being sent as usual.
- Some products that are not available will be available again after the removal of the current restrictions and that affect some of our manufacturers and suppliers. In this regard we support all the prevention measures taken by our trading partners and hope to return to normal as soon as possible.
- The expected delivery date may be delayed by the increased demand of transport undertakings and the limitations of the restrictive movement measures. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- We continue to deliver throughout Europe. The transport companies that manage our shipments keep us informed of any news and incident that occurs. If there are any problems in any delivery area we would inform you before shipping.
Access to up-to-date information from one of our transportation agencies and the "ZERO Contact" options for deliveries:
Please confirm that you can receive the shipment before placing your order. If this is not possible, the transport companies will return the order having to pay the costs incurred. Due to the situation caused by Covid-19, transport agencies are not storing shipments and return them if they fail to deliver them.
If you have any questions regarding placing an order, the expected delivery time, the availability of any product, or for any other query, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message to our WhatsApp / Viber number: (+34) 625 22 31 33.
We take this opportunity to thank for the effort, work and sacrifices we are all making to combat Covid-19, especially all those who actively fight, day and night, to care for and heal the sick, and to control and eliminate Covid-19.
Thank you very much and encourage everyone!